Some of my users are facing a problem regarding the files. They asked how to transfer files from PC to BlueStacks or From BlueStacks to PC ( windows or mac ). I already gave some info regarding bluestacks with some of my articles on this blog. We have to really congratulate BlueStacks Team for their extra-ordinary and mind blowing idea made us to use all android apps on our Windows or Mac PC ‘s . Coming to our file transfering issue, Just follow my steps which i am presenting below to you.
Trending Application : HotStar
Steps to be followed to transfer files from PC to BlueStacks/Andy/Youwave etc.. :
- You Should have 2 pre-requisite things on your PC before proceeding with the steps. They are BlueStacks & ES File Explorer.
- If you don’t have those download here : BlueStacks Download & ES File Explorer File Download.
- After Completion of downloads Install BlueStacks First.
- Now install ES File Explorer just by right clicking on it and open the ES File Explorer using BlueStacks Emulator.
- Now travel along in this path : C:\Users\Public\Pictures.
- Now copy the files which you want into the above listed path from PC.
- Now Open the ES File Explorer on BlueStacks.
- Now hit the Search icon which is at the bottom of the ES File Explorer.
- Search for PublicPictures then you will find the copied files here .
- Now You can move those found/required to any other place like facebook/youtube/instagram uploads etc.., from the ES File Explorer.
- That’s it buddy..At last you got how to transfer your e goods from Windows/Mac PC to BlueStacks/Andy/Youwave.
This is all about transferring from PC to BlueStacks. If you want to transfer files from BlueStacks/Andy/Youwave to Windows/Mac PC, Just do the reverse process. I mean just copy your android files from the portion to the PublicPictures of ES File Explorer.
That’s it Buddy. This is the only best way to transfer files easily.
I Hope you got some useful dump from this article. Just share it kindly if you like it. If you have any queries just ask by commenting below.